Calligraphy master, Ryokufu Iwasaki
I, Ryokufu Iwasaki am taught Japanese in Australia and New Zealand for several years. I also had the chance to teach calligraphy and tea ceremony in Australia, New Zealand, England, and America. It takes 10 years to become an excellent calligraphy teacher. Even though I am young, I have over 27 years experience and I’m well qualified to teach calligraphy. I started studying the beautiful art of calligraphy when I was six years old, and throughout most of my life, I have dedicated myself to learning this art.
I am also a finalist of 2017 “Miss Wine” contest representing Kyoto prefecture, and a finalist of 2019 “MISS NADESHIKO NIPPON” contest representing Niigata prefecture.
- Green Rose owner
- 2019 Miss Nadeshiko Nippon Miss Niigata
- 2017 Miss wine Kyoto
- Calligraphy master in Kyoto
- Tea ceremony master in Kyoto
- Flower arrangement instructor in Kyoto
- Cooking instructor in Kyoto
- Teach how to put on Kimono
- Japanese teacher in New Zealand
- Japanese teacher in Australia
- B.A in English Communication with teaching Japanese program, Keiwa College.
- Calligraphy Teacher’s License
- Tea Ceremony Advance License
- Japanese teacher’s certification in Australia
write about calligraphy, the way of writing, tea ceremony, kimono, information about Green Rose, my life, and so on.